Use of this Website
This Website is offered to you conditional upon acceptance by you of the terms and conditions set out below as well as any amendments or additional terms, policies or procedures published on this Website from time to time. You should check these terms and conditions from time to time to remain informed of any amendments or additions. By accessing and using this Website, you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- You are at least of the age of majority and have the legal right to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein; and
- All information supplied by you to Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance or its representatives through this Website shall be true and accurate.
- You agree to be financially responsible for your use of this Website, as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors living with you.
You shall not use this Website to do any of the following:
- Post, store, transmit, or distribute any threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or legally objectionable materials of any kind, including anything constituting or encouraging a criminal offence, giving rise to civil liability, or otherwise violating any laws.
- Post any non-public information about companies.
- Provide false information on your registration, or impersonate someone else.
- Post, transmit or otherwise distribute any materials that contain a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise distribute or reproduce any information, software or other material protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, without the permission of the applicable owner.
- Use this Website in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to this Website or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this Website, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to this Website, through password mining or any other means.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the Canada or United States through this Website.
- Interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of this Website or another individual’s or entity’s use and enjoyment of similar services.
Links to Third Party Sides
The links included within this Website may let you leave this Website to access linked websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance of such sites or any association with their operators. Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
E-mail over the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be assured. Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance shall not assume any responsibility for any harm or damage you may experience or incur by sending personal or confidential information to Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance over the Internet by E-mail, or if Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance sends such information at your request.
Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance grants you a limited licence to display on your computer, print, download and use the underlying HTML and related software, text, applications, audio clips, video clips and other content (the “Content”) that is made available to you by Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance on this Website, solely for non-commercial, personal, or educational purposes and only if:
- You do not modify any Content, and
- You include with and display on your copy of any Content the Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance copyright notice and this limited license.
No other use is permitted. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not:
- Copy, distribute, publish, or make any commercial use of any content,
- Include any content in or with any product that you create or distribute; or
- Copy any content onto the internet including your or any other person’s World Wide Web site. Nothing contained in this Section shall be construed as conferring any right in any copyright of Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance or any copyrights owned by others who provide content on this Website.
The names of all products and services mentioned on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. The display of trademarks and trade-names on this Website does not convey or create any licence or other rights in these marks or names. Any unauthorized use of them is strictly prohibited.
The information and tools provided on this Website are not intended to be specific legal, accounting, financial, tax or investment advice for any individual and should not be relied upon. Many factors unknown to Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance may affect the applicability of any statement or comment that is contained on this Website to your particular circumstances.
Accuracy & Changes
Information provided on this Website is believed to be accurate when placed on this Website but there is no guarantee that it is current, accurate or complete. Changes may be made at any time to the information contained in this Website without prior notice to you.
NEITHER Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance NOR ITS REPRESENTATIVES WARRANT THE QUALITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE. SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND THE CONTENT MAY BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
Limitation of Liability
Information provided on this Website is believed to be accurate, but there is no guarantee it is accurate, current, or complete. While Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance Bonding shall endeavour to be accurate and timely, Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever with respect to any content including its accuracy or timeliness. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages, injury or stress caused by any failure of performance, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, transactions entered into through this Website, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure or other cause of action. Neither l, nor any of its affiliates or respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that service will be uninterrupted or error free.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including legal fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on this Website.
No endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to this Website. References in this Website to any supplier’s products or services are not endorsements or approval of such products or services.
Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance may terminate your access to any part or all of this Website and any related service(s) at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever. Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance shall have no obligation to maintain any content in your account.
Ai Errors and Omissions Insurance ‘s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement are determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Website originates in Canada and this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. The parties have required that this Agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English. Les parties ont demande que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents que s’y rattachent soient rediges en anglais.